How to Determine if Tree Removal is Required?
There are several elements to examine if your tree appears to be at risk of falling. By observing the tree – trunk and crown, or the ground that it stands on, you may be able to determine whether your tree is dangerous or that it poses no risk to anyone’s safety.
Keep an eye out for the following warning signals while evaluating your tree:
- Your Tree Is Falling Apart – If the tilting is sudden, it suggests that the root structure may have broken down, indicating that the tree is in danger. In other cases, our experts can determine if the tree is leaning because it is developing wrongly or because it is disease-ridden.
- Roots of the Tree are Damaged/ Decaying – To some extent, trees can withstand root injury. Various ways can be utilized to get the nutrients to the tree which are needed by it. However, if the damage is too severe, then our arborists will go over everything with you and assist you in making the best tree service options possible.
- The tree’s trunk is riddled with cracks, crevices, and cavities – Construction equipment, lawnmowers, hurricanes, and fires are some of the common causes of tree damage caused by people or nature. A key layer of the tree is damaged when cracks or voids penetrate the bark. Water and nutrients can disperse via this stratum. But if the bark has more than 25 percent damage, it will almost certainly need to be removed by a professional.
- The tree’s upper crown has dead or dangling branches – Such an issue needs emergency trimming to eliminate any branches that aren’t supposed to be there; it could also suggest that the tree is ill. Our arborists will assess the tree to see if it can be saved or if reducing the crown density can maintain it is healthy and it won’t be a threat.
Other Potential Threats that Need Tree Removal to Be Aware Of
- Tree Grows Near Power Lines – If the tree is near power lines, the possibility of branches or the entire tree falling on the lines can be high and can pose a danger to surrounding properties and even people.
- Your home is close to a tree’s falling distance – The last thing you want to worry about is the tree falling on your home during a storm or a branch breaking through a window, so considering any of these dire scenarios, getting it removed becomes extremely vital.
- The tree is blocking the road and drivers’ vision – When trees are neglected, they might obstruct road signs meant for people or drivers crossing the street or other cars approaching.
Fortunately, all these hazards can be handled by our experts. It is especially vital when the tree is within your property; any damage or injury caused by it shall be considered your responsibility and liability, for which you may be expected or even legally forced to pay to the injured person or the owner of the damaged property.